At Consumables Manufacturing, we are committed to eliminating waste and pollution, make our products more sustainable, partner with sustainable companies and treat our employees fairly.
Our mission is to make Co-Packing more sustainable throughout its life cycle, from production and logistics to end use and disposal.
ISCC certification is reached in cooperation with our film supplier.
PS (350 μ) / PE-EVOH-PE (50 μ)
PS (350 μ) / PE-ALU-PE (50 μ)
ISCC & PCR Certification
- Consumables Manufacturing is ISCC PLUS mass balance certified to ensure full traceability throughout our supply chain in respect of the environment and social rights.
- PCR (Post-consumer recycled) is achieved through chemical recycling in a mass balance process.
- Within the ISSC PLUS system, together with our film suppliers, we decided to use PCR (post-consumer recycled) certified materials.
- A PCR solution is best because the carbon footprint is lowered at the beginning of production.
- Post-consumer recycled certified materials
- Internationally recognised sustainability
- Sustainable throughout the entire supply chain
Less is more
- Plastic reduction by 20%
- Disposable on plastic collection
- Suitable for any kind of product
- Improved easiness of opening
- Best solution for technical/critical applications e.g. Pharmaceutical
PS (300 μ) / PE-EVOH-PE (50 μ)
PS (300 μ) / PE-ALU-PE (50 μ)
The lightest sachet that we have ever produced
- Consumables Manufacturing will produce paper sachets
- Totally recyclable
This sachet design is manufactured with more than 75% paper
- In compliance with Ceflex guidelines
- In compliance with EU Regulations for plastics
- Strategically aligned to a circular economy
Recyclability starts with the design of the materials. This sachet design is made from a single plastic composition for easy disposal.
A new green generation of sachets made from polyhydroxy acids (PHA) and polylactic acid (PLA) bioplastic
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Approved by EC’s Proposal for a Directive
of the European Parliament and Council